mark.by Avon Holiday exclusive!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006





Check Out these new items that mark will be having for the Holiday 2006 season.They come out in November!!

List of Items in the makeup case:
Snap To It Custom Color Palette (Favorite Colors Make Your Own Face Case)

I-Mark eye shadow in Biscotti

Good Glowing blush in Cameo Glo

Powdermatic powder in Medium.

Hook Ups - On the Edge eyeliner in Cleo

Scanda-Lash mascara in Blacklash

Glow Baby Glow lip gloss in Hot Super

10 Eyeshadow Applicators for a flawless Application

10 Mascara Brushes for a flawless Application

photos:Ebay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there stores where I can buy Mark producst, or do I have to go through a representative?

Anonymous said...

I love MARK. products. That train case is definitely on my "I want that" list!

Unknown on 1:17 PM said...

marcy,
You can order online at www.meetmark.com or find a rep on that same website. We have a general store-like place that the woman is a Avon rep and she sells her stuff there and takes orders. I also get ALOT my mark on Ebay.

Samida,
That case was the first thing I wanted to when I saw it!