Musical Selections...

Monday, November 13, 2006


I'm not a big CD buying person. I tend to download a song or two from Rhapsody or I'll buy a CD only after I have listened to all the tracks on line. I love music and have played various instruments since I was young so I think that's why I'm picky. Plus I'm getting to old to listen to some stuff. I live in the hot bed of Southern Crunk/Get it Crunk/Let's shoot up the club music/ area( only three hours from Atlanta) so when you turn on the radio, that's what you hear. Thanks God for V101.9(hits and oldies) out of Charlotte or beat my car radio with a bat!! I like old stuff like ALL THINGS LUTHER VANDROSS and Old School R&B. For example I just downloaded Silly by Deniece Williams on to my Zen Nano. Ahh...I feel like that sometimes... Here's my list of got to get it music:

Kingdom Come by Jay Z-

Bees,Things, and Flowers by Incognito

Fantasia by Fantasia

Get Used To It- Brand New Heavies

Make Like Lovers Do and Uncovered- Chante Moore and Kenny Lattimore

Young Lioness- Teedra Moses

Tamia:Between Friends-Tamia

Dreamgirls Soundtrack

In My Mind-Heather Headley( a replacement)

J

0 comments: