Rural Glamour's 200th post and Beauty Find of Day!!!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006







This my 200th post here at City-itis. I just want to say thank you to all that visit and support and love this blog just as much as I do. It feels good to know that I have gotten this far and can't wait til the 1st anniversary of Rural Glamour! Now on to Today's Beauty Finds!!!

Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Trio in Mojave Mauves- I'm truly impressed by this wonderful trio of chocolate,deep mauve and vanilla. Plus they go on so satiny and have some serious staying power. I also picked up Belgian Chocolates Trio.






NYC Pencil and Pout in Teaberry Duet- This came out of The Beauty Buyble sample box and I love it. So now I want them all. I such a compulsive collector. Let's not start on my collection of L'Oreal Colour Juices.:) My favorite thing about it that the pencil matches exactly the gloss. I only wish the gloss was a little more sheer and had more product on the wand when it came out.

J




0 comments: