Diary of a Nouveau Nappyhead Part X

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mornin' Mornin'...I'm so exhausted I just want to lay my head down on this desk but not before I hit that Ruby Tuesday's Salad Bar. Target and Ruby Tuesday's Salad Bar ALWAYS make me feel better. I might jump by the Fresh Market for some to-go sushi and tiramisu and these bottled waters that have a spearmint flavor(?)... I love that water. Go figure. My Fat Pum'kin Pie has bronchitis and everybody in the house was up with him last night and this morning as he ran around high on Xopenex and Pulmicort talking about cars and some taking his "food". Poor Pum'kin Pie. He all right though...now that he got some beauty sleep and a bowl of Frosted Flakes and bananas.:)

This is new pic of the natural. It's been tucked and "platted" away under that wig for about a month or two. I washed it, used my Kinky-Curly Knot Today and Curling Custard, and set it free to dry. I'll wear it like this for a minute, then I need figure out my summer moves.

Jamie

0 comments: