Fashion Soundtrack of the Week!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007


I'm starting this new post for each week called Fashion Soundtrack of the Week or Beauty Soundtrack of the Week.At the first of the week, I'll give what I'm listening to that reflects my mood in clothes,eyeshadow, or life. This week it's Incognito No Time Like The Future. It's not a futuristic album its a smooth, sexy, beautiful album from a British soul/jazz/acid band. My favorite song is Centre of the Sun. I think I'll do a smoky gold eye today:). It features one of my favorite singers in the WORLD, Maysa Leak!
Jamie

5 comments:

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 1:29 PM said...

Good idea!!! I'm always on the look out for new music.

Unknown on 3:38 PM said...

kim,
this album is like six or seven years old but its soooo good! It's new to me everytime I listen to it:)

yummy411 on 11:53 AM said...

good idea.. (dang, it won't show at work. now i have to remember to check you out at home) that's why i had to put a playlist up on my page... so i can hear the songs i'm feeling at work.. until i get my ipod or something. i got the fuzic phone, but i'm afraid of running down my battery.

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 9:55 AM said...

J, I got a used copy of No Time Like the Future this weekend. LOVE IT!!! I heard Nights Over Egypt before in clubs but didn't know the group. I'm definitly going to check out more Incognito music.

Unknown on 11:56 AM said...

Very good!! Get "eleven" and "adventures in black sunshine" next:)

J