Where's my trash bag?...Spring 2007 What To Wear!

Friday, March 09, 2007


According to the February Edition of People Style Watch these items are the Spring 2007 "To Keep" and not get rid of items in Accessories and Clothes:


Ballet Flats- yay!! I wasn't going get rid of them anyways...


Patent Leather- I saw a hot patent leather bag in the mall the other day, though...


White bags- yay!! I love a white bag and straw bag for the summer...


Gold Accessories-I'm Southern. I gots PLENTY of gold.:)


Peep-toes Platforms- Like those atrocious knockoff Lou-Boos every-body and their soror was rocking at the WU Homecoming? I'll pass.


Romantic Tops-2nd that...


Walking Shorts-I saw some cute satiny looking shorts @ O-Nizzle...might pick up a pair.


White Dresses


Skinny Jeans- next...


But...these are things you should lose( according to People,now.):


Leggings- why? I got two pair I've never worn...


Head Scarf-Whatever...a sista always going to have a head scarf...even if the one she sleeps in.


Crochet


Wide Belts- I could never wear these anyway, my butt sits to high.:)


Skulls prints


What ya'll think? What should should you lose?


Jamie

2 comments:

vintage spirit on 12:17 AM said...

i would agree on losing the leggings. i also happen to have two pairs that i've never worn, but i think half the reason i never could bring myself to wear them was because they're such a cliche. everyone and their moms has been wearing leggings, whether it's flattering or not on them. but i am rejoicing over the ballet flats. i honestly can't let those go, cliche or not.

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 9:58 AM said...

I never jumped on the leggings or skinny jeans bandwagon. I'll gladly continue rocking flats and if I see one more chick rockin' those fake (CHEAP looking) Lou-boos I am going to scream - some of the chicks can't even walk in a heel that high!