Matchy-Matchy F.O.T.D

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I couldn't chose the pic that give the most "face"!lol ! I'm ridiculous, I know, but today I'm so matchy with makeup, jewelry, and scarf it is ridiculous. My mom said that I just "switches" that wig all over the place.:) It suppose to be in the 60s and I'm going take the boys out for fresh air.
Here's the "face":
Face: Wet N Wild Bronzzer in Bali Bronze
Eyes: Mally Brow pencil on brows
N.Y.C. Eye 2 Eye Duo in Pink Ink
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black
Lips: Revlon Lip Glide Sheer in Sheerly Raspberry
Fragrance: Stacked Style in Rococo Rouge
Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pink colors look so pretty on you! i like the matchy matchy look.


oh yea, so yesterday.. i decided to go find that bag store.. and i got lost. i went down pine street way past ingles and country club road, which is where i usualy turn to get to the gym...maybe i did not go far enough???

but it was worth it cuz i saw some old rickity "skate" place. and i laughed.

Unknown on 11:53 AM said...

megan baby...

the store is about 15 more miles down the road.lol!! that's okay. I'm going to get u down here:)

girl the kids love that skate palace. my lil cousins who go to Dorman love it! Rickity place.:)

How's the proenza pink?