WWD'd out!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007



I decided for would have a Iced Chai Latte for lunch. Don't ask me why...I know that ain't a meal but I wanted to go Jason's Deli but in true Spartanburg fashion, it was packed like all the restaurants are in Spbg@ lunch. I mean, does anyone bring their lunch to work up here? Obviously not. Even Wendy's drive through is a serious wait. I finished ranting.:) Well, I went to B&N for the Sunday New York Times with Beauty Mag with Paula Patton on the front. After I got it, I pick up all of these WWD mags. I have learned that I only buy magazines out of B&N that I can't find in Union. No Elle, Essence, Life and Style...all those are at Wal-Hell and CVS. So hopefully tonight, after I have settled the Bams in, I can to reading!!!

PS...I've already "flipped" through the WWD Beauty...pick it up...It has a SERIOUS Spring beauty lay out! Crazy Ya'll!

Jamie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the WWD Beauty. I also like WWDScoop. Do they have those there. If not I will mail it to you. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Okay, girl, this is off-topic from your post but ... my Jillian Dempsey Avon stuff came in! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

toya- Yay!!!!

Julia- Thanks but The B&N in spbg has the Scoop. Not in Union though. I have long contemplated a subscription to WWD Daily.