Memorial Day F.O.T.D!!

Monday, May 28, 2007


So...today I'm wearing eyeliner. I was looking through the May 2007 People Style Watch decided to do a Drew Barrymore inspired look of black eyeliner and pink lips. Here's the scoop:
Face: no foundation.It's so hot down here and I need to lose some weight because I sweat like a piglet and my skin has turned noticebly oily as hell. I mean really oily with a breakout here and there. I need to do entire overhaul of face care already. But I do have on Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer.
Brows: Milani Easy Brow in Dark Brown
Eyes:Avon Glimmersticks in Blackest Black,then I took my Smashbox 12 brush with the slanted tip and ran over the eyeliner with mark. by avon black eyeshadow.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Black
Cheeks- mark. in Love Glo
Lips- mark. pro gloss in Swank
Jamie

0 comments: