Got it together...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Last week, I finally put every piece of makeup I own( except the MAC piggies, they are in the little black box in the pic) in this organization drawer. It has been a lifesaver in the mornings I tell you!! It sits right at the bathroom door entrance so all I have to do is reach out get what I want and bring it in the bathroom and then put it back. No more little bags and clear boxes of makeup everywhere for me. In the process of organizing it, I found stuff still in plastic, stuff I had been looking for...crazy!
Jamie

5 comments:

Nemesis on 3:53 PM said...

I've been trying to figure out where to put all my makeup..thanks for that great idea...

Anonymous said...

Girl! LOL! I just bought the *exact* same thing on Saturday and put all my make-up in it! It sits right by my bedroom door, so I grab my make-up out as I walk past and take it right into the bathroom with me.

We are both way more organized now, huh?

yummy411 on 7:20 PM said...

yay! i can't wait to organzie my crap!!!

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 9:43 AM said...

I REALLY need to get a couple of those! I have several clear bins from the Container Store but they are all over the place, lol! I'll be hitting Target this weekend.

Unknown on 6:33 PM said...

It's wondeful thang I tell you...!