Super Rave!: Nubar Support The Cure...

Sunday, August 05, 2007



Recently I found out that a very close girlfriend, Gabrielle, of mine who is only 31 years old was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage 2 progressive Cancer. It grounded me for a couple of days. My father passed away from Colorectical cancer and now a friend is sick. She reassured me that if she has fought any fight this is her Heavyweight Champion fight and she wasn't giving up for anything. The folks over at Nubar asked me to review their new Support The Cure Collection for aiding cancer research and helping those fighting for there lives against cancer. The kit includes:

Pink Cami

Je'Taime

Foundation Base Coat

Diamont Seal and Shine





Nubar's products are also Formaldehyde-free,Toluene-Free, and DBP-free and not tested on animals. The pic up top is my hand with Pink Cami( two coats), Je'Taime ( one coat) Foundation( one coat), and Diamont Seal and Shine( one coat).

Jamie

0 comments: