What life will be like...

Monday, January 21, 2008


Now I must act like book groupie when I say....




Go get this book!!!



Colin Cowie Chic snuck up on me as dug through the non-existent beauty/fashion section at the SPBG Barnes and Noble. I'm sucker for those" how to fabulous, chic, cute, a lady, a bougie chica books" This one is perfection and worth the $30 I threw down for it( Forgive me Lord! I said I was going to change my spending habits... but I have stopped those Cinnamelts and Ice Coffees in the mornin'...) Miss Julia reported on this book back December and she is always "the truth".:)



Now I will warn you...If you live in the 'Burg, I got the ONLY copy at B&N so you betta call up there and see what's poppin off. lol!!



Love ya'll!!


Jamie

4 comments:

Nemesis on 12:03 PM said...

Found it on amazon for 19.80....wonderful book

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 2:50 PM said...

Lucky you! I want this book in my collection. I love Colin, he's got so much style.

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 2:51 PM said...

Lucky you! I want this book in my collection. I love Colin, he's got so much style.

Anonymous said...

You know I love me some Colin. He's on my next list of all stars to meet. Now all I have to get is a label maker and I'm done.