Wrap it up...a recipe!

Saturday, January 19, 2008


So, my co-workers and I loooooovvveeeee when the Taste of Food Lion Tour comes to the store. They come with coupons, recipes and whole lot of good cooking. Last time they came, one of the company's executive chefs gave me a simple recipe...



a bag of pre-washed Caesar Salad mix in the bag and sliced pepperoni tossed together.



I can't tell how many time my children have requested, "Salad and Pepa-ronis, Mommy..."



This time, one of the company's nutritionist's made a simple and yummy wrap:


She used:


Whole-wheat tortilla wrap( big ones, like for burritos)

Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Dressing

Sliced Turkey

Sliced Pepperoni

Spring Mix Lettuce

Chopped Red Onions

Sliced Roma Tomatoes
Sliced Provolone Cheese


All wrapped up and soooo good!!!


I'm love with making my own wraps now. :)



Jamie
photo: www.foodlion.com

0 comments: