Kitchen Gadget Obsessed...again!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I know Nemesis is going to mad at me about this one...I tried mami to stay with from Marshall's!!!


First of all , I went in there to find some black shoes from an ensemble I'm wearing for Homecoming this weekend. I walked right in to the Rachael Ray pots and pans collection( you that's in the orange and green she uses on the show). So you know that just set me on my way to the homewares department. And I go straight to the clearance ends.

Just look at that Mario Batali Bowl Set for $8.00, cousins!!!


And that Bamboo cutting board! I needed a bigger bamboo cutting board. You know to go with my wonderful knife set/block I love.:)


Jamie

3 comments:

Nemesis on 11:54 AM said...

I can't be mad at cha...you are my motivation to go to Marshalls today..I passed by it twice yesterday...I'll keep you posted..u said the magic words...$8 and Rachel Ray...wait do I see some really nice clear coffee cups? Dang it J....

Unknown on 11:48 AM said...

Now, nememis, those coffee cups are small espresso cups but I found some clear coffee cups at Sur La Table...OMG!! Fabu!

Michelle (Mick-Mick) on 9:56 PM said...

I'm not trying to enable your shopping habits...But Kohl's has been running crazy deals on that that Rachael Ray. The next time I see something, I will notify you...