Missing Earrings: RG Grammy Fashion Wrap Up Part Two!

Monday, February 11, 2008

My Aunt BJ might jump me for this one. But her baby's mama was not fab in that dress.
Did anybody hear Jigga-mang say he had a two floor closet? Wearing that brooch...
It was good to see Ye' in that piece...RIP Mama Soror Donda.
My LS Shannan texted me and said,"Did Bey step on Tina in that performance?" lol! Check out www.realgossip101.blogspot.com for the real deal.:)
She looked BORING. Sorry, Fashion kids. And her hair fell just as flat.
That performance with The Time. I think the song, Please Don't Stop the Music is very Cece Peniston-esque, love it!! I like her hair here.


photos: www.realgossip101.blogspot.com and www.instyle.com





1 comments:

Mischo Beauty on 8:08 PM said...

I must say that although I love Bey, Miss Ri was my pick for the night even though she's stiff and totally choreographed- LOL! I loved her hair, bright orange nails and the Zac Posen dresses! Her glam team is workin' it!

Mischo Beauty
http://mischobeauty.blogspot.com/