Do You Have High Ball or Low Ball Glasses?: WU Homecoming Weekend 2008!! Part 1

Monday, March 03, 2008


Hey my beautiful people!!!


I'm back from "Metrolina" and all I can say is that was just what I needed...a weekend away!! I had a great time and it was so much fun seeing my friends again. I tell you, I don't see how people just go to work and come home and don't go on mini vacays( i.e. Grandma Diva)? That weekend was refreshing and renewing. I'm going split this post up in parts 'cause I got so much to tell.


I guess because I've been anywhere in a long, long time!


Fashion and Beauty and Fun!:


-Why was walking into Southpark Mall like being at home after being away for awhile?


-We hung out in Nordie's first while T.Hall got her eyes all Kerry Washington-fied( I have pics but forgot the camera on the counter at my house). I talked the fragrance SA to death and she goes over her counter and packs me a handle bag of samples( like about 30 of them... new Gucci,Missoni, D&G)!!! I will be ordering that new D&G The One from her soon!!


-My friend Jenn says I'm a Beauty Dept. SA's dream. It was like every counter I passed I had conversation and ended up leaving with major sample-lage!!! I bought nothing in Nordie's but came out with a three bags. lol! Oh, the Chanel SA said that her District Manager said that more Navy Satin is coming to the counters. I put my name on the list.


-I was very disappointed at the B&BW and Victoria's Secret Beauty. There was nothing interesting in there for me? Did I miss something?


-On to Sephora...I returned my Cargo Holiday Kit and Sex Kitten Quickie Chronicles. I had trouble making the colors work on me with both sets. But what surprised me was I found Nothing in Sephora I had to have. After waiting literally a year to get to one, I found nada. Well, not nada...I got some Carol's Daughter Khoret Amen Oil for the boys' hair and Candy Paint Gloss in Bossy. This Sephora didn't have the Pop Beauty Lid Neon Palette or MUFE Pots.


- I picked up the I love...Notebook by Nantaka Joy and Oiseau Lip Balm in Peach from Anthropologie. I needed more time in there I tell you.


-And I'll explain my title to the post...in the next post...:) Food/Wine/Life edition!


Jamie

0 comments: