Rural Glamour Spring 2008 Home Wishlist...

Friday, March 21, 2008


Well, this list is more like a kitchen wishlist. I'm trying to make an effort to decorate the rest of the house more.


A Mortar and Pestal Set( for grindind saffron...I have a great recipe for Tachin)


More white plates and matching salad bowls


A water cooler( my boss has one in his office...there is not a day that goes by I want to attack it... the store minions and I are reduced to water fountain or a 1.39 bottle of Dasani)


Brita Water Filter System( for the bathrooms and kitchen)


12 Orchid Variety by http://www.smithandhawken.com/


Wooden Salad bowl set


A label maker( like Colin Cowie has :))


a grill pan( a smaller one than what I got)


a new skillet


silicone oven mitts


Make It Super Simple by G. Garvin


Smoked Sweet Paprika( I can find Smoked Paprika but not Smoked Sweet Paprika)


Gift Cards to Whole Foods, Earth Fare, and The Fresh Market( $100 or more)


Trail of Crumbs by Kim Sunee


Sunday edition delivery of the New York Times


A juicer


Microplane grater( for my Parmesan cheese)


An Apron( I 'm starting a vintage collection of them)



Jamie

5 comments:

Nemesis on 11:23 PM said...

Why does our wish list have some of the same things..I want the label maker (cause we got that darn book...;-), I'm getting the Brita when I move, bought a juicer three weeks ago to make lemonaide (with club soda..delish), gotta have a microplane so I can use lemon zest like Ina (Food Network junkie), I want a new Rachel Ray skillet..the BEST..and I just bought a red and white apron...sorry they didn't have pink and green....double ;-)

Unknown on 10:50 AM said...

I'm going to Marshall's today to look at the Rachael Ray stuff again...I might put it on layaway!! lol!

I just got a sweet vintage glass pitcher...I thought about making fresh lemonade or orange juice in it for the summer...

My ls said that I could probably find a AKA apron at Boule this summer! lol! You know they put greek letters on anything.:)

Atiyah on 3:24 PM said...

I have wanted an apron for a while now, I think it has something to do with the shirts I put on after work and they all have cooking stains on them EWW. I was in Marshall's week before last and picked up a set of three Rachel Ray spoonulas for $7.99. I love them!

Unknown on 5:37 PM said...

atiyah-I'm a messy cook so I need a apron.:)

Nemesis on 9:18 AM said...

Did you tell me that Marshall's had Rachael Ray pots? I've been so good....guess since I have to go to the bank and Marshall's is right there I may have to pop in...;-)