Super Rave!: Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation and Blush...

Monday, April 28, 2008

Even though I went into Divas On Main to scope out new Tyler Candles and other goodies, I didn't pick up what I really needed and that was Bare Escentuals Foundation. I just wasn't going to peel off the dollars for it. It's cheaper just to buy a brand new starter kit. I went to CVS after work on Thursday and picked up Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation in Tan/Dark 1 and got the Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Soft Plum for free according the week's deal.

The foundation is perfect match. It work just like B.E.'s although they can chuck that little cheap kabuki brush. I just used my Tarte Kabuki Brush or my B.E. one.Good for the skin and good for my pockets. Can I get a Amen?




The blush is just as great on me. I love it. I've been wearing both for the last three days with no problems of fading or skin issues. Now I want the Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil Bronzing Powder to try next.:)

Jamie

3 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 11:34 PM said...

Cool! I've been wanting to try this line. I'll be treating myself to these babies this payday Friday. Thanks for the review Miss J!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

So you like it huh? I almost picked it up the other day. Now I gotta go check it out....LOL