BigGyrl Fab Outfit 06/13/2008....

Friday, June 13, 2008

About three hours ago I ate a greasy, salty 2-piece meal from Bojangles. I still feel greasy.


No more fried chicken this summer for me. I feel like I need to throw up. Ugh.

But I feel cute in my Day-Off-From-Le Lion ensemble. Got some of emotional focus back. Got knocked on by back last week and the first part of this week. Truth is...my Smoogie and my Noogie are going to the Plaintiff's for the week and I'm already experiencing missing them. I needs my babies, ya'll! And Father's Day is Sunday:(

Outfit:
Top:It's Fashion
Leggings:Target
Jewelry:This N'That
Headband:Some random scarf from my Momma's Closet
Shoes:Loeffler Randall for Target(7.99!)

Jamie

2 comments:

Nemesis on 9:27 PM said...

Shake it off sis!!! I've been trying to shake it off too..this week was emotionally draining....this too shall pass

Unknown on 5:50 PM said...

Thank you!!