Review:Wet N'Wild I-Sparkle In Twilight+F.O.T.D....

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Late as usual on this one. Plus I've had Wet N'Wild I-Sparkle in Twilight for about a month maybe two. I bought it around income tax time.

Sigh,It looks so pretty in the case...

On My eyes:I only used the purple and peach color.I was confused about the white background.
Full Face: This was like 8:30 am this morning. And I'm already greasy!!!lol!

Conclusion:It's a so so palette. Confusing. Suggestions? Anybody own this?

Jamie

2 comments:

yummy411 on 1:11 AM said...

lol i guess you just confirmed the reason i didn't get it. it's so pretty, but i had no idea on how i would use it. i thought about the trios that i loved and that they may be comparable, but for some reason i stil wasn't convinced. you worked it out though!

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 11:27 AM said...

I purchased this also and it's so pretty that I haven't even opened it, lol. I'm not sure how to use the colors together. Jamie you made it work and looked cute! Maybe I'll give it a whirl this weekend.