Compare and Save! Chanel Robertson Blvd Nail Lacquer Collection...

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I've been sweating that Chanel Robertson Blvd Nail Lacquer Collection something serious. It's just something about yellow nail polish....ohhhh....lol!!!


So, I was sitting in the Mickey's D drive thru during lunch time Tuesday flipping thru a Lucky mag and ran across the collection AGAIN. And the price of each. $25 a bottle. Now if I was rolling in little money, hell, I would call that boutique and L.A. and tell them send all four, promptly. But chalk it up Le Lion... tell them give me a raise...I've been there over a year! lol!

But being the penny-pinchin' Diva I am( I was in that drive-thru ordering a $1 side salad and $1 Sweet Tea...) I thought I could re-create the line...Drugstore Style.

Check it out from the left:

Sinful Colors in Pink Forever( Is that sign, hehe!)

Cover Girl Boundless Color in Luxe Lilac

N.Y. C. Nail Polish in Taxi Cab Yellow

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Fashionista Orange

All from Walgreens except the Taxi Cab Yellow( Target)





Jamie

photo: www.alllacqueredup.com


6 comments:

Elle on 9:39 AM said...

Ooooh that Chanel collection looks dreamy!

Atiyah on 1:50 PM said...

Hey us money conscious sisters have to do what we have to do.. I have started buying Milani nail polishes when they are on sale at CVS. I have my summer purple, blue, pink and orange. If only they carried a yellow with a nice color pay off. Can you do a color swatch of the N.Y. C. Nail Polish in Taxi Cab Yellow?

Thanks!

Virtuous Blue on 9:05 AM said...

those are some good dupes. I've tried the N.Y.C polish (was a red shade though), and it's very vibrant in longlasting, so I don't think it will have a problem competing the Chanel.

Besides, at the end of the day it's just polish. I've never been able to look at a nail and tell the difference between a $25 polish and a $3 polish, and to the person who can...well, that right there is a gift lol.

Kenya
VB

Unknown on 12:37 PM said...

elle-I know...but $25 bones is crazy.:)

Atiyah-I love Milani anything! i'll swatch that yellow for you soon.

VB-thanks.And really what is the difference between $25 and $3 nail polish? Maybe I should find that out.:)

Anonymous said...

Girl! You are fab! I LOVE that collection but I didn't even look at it twice because of that silly $25 price tag! If I find a creamy purple I'd be so so Happy!!!!

Unknown on 6:17 PM said...

Check Walgreens first, B.:)