Tagged...A MeMe....

Monday, June 09, 2008

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1)What was I doing 10 years ago-It was the summer before my senior year at Winthrop and I was Summer School session B or C( Can't remember what I was taking) at the WU. I lived in East Thomson Hall with my best roomie Shan and worked at Hecht's. Dranking and partying alot. I literally was wearing a size 8, I dranked so much and ate none!!! I went to Myrtle Beach three times that summer.What didn't happen that summer? One of the best summers of my life!!! Just having a good time.


2)What are 5 things on my to-do list? Mail off some bills, Wash clothes, Eat lunch ( It's like 1:52pm now), Cook dinner later,

3)Snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, Fage Yogurt,Nilla Cakesters...I'm not big snack kinda girl.

4)Places I've lived: Rock Hill, SC, Union SC, felt like I lived in Charlotte NC sometimes.

5)Things I'd do if I was a billionaire: Wow. Set up trust funds for the boys' and get all of my finanicials in order. Ya'll know Mo Money, Mo Problems. . Shop. Wait...I don't think I would want to that kind of money anyway. Maybe couple million would be better

6) People want to know more about: I don't know.


Peace,

Jamie

2 comments:

yummy411 on 2:59 PM said...

hey jamie, where do you find your fage yogurt? they don't sell it in my area... at least i don't think. i've never seen it...

where's your too much post! cuz i totally agree on almost everything LOL.. the heat is too much to deal with when the economy is soo bad!

Unknown on 6:55 PM said...

hey u...

That fage yogurt is hard to find here too. I go a grocery store chain called The Fresh Market. they have the ones with the honey, strawberries, cherry, etc and the plain too. But Publix and Earth Fare( two other supermarkets) has it and Whole Foods has it too.


Don't count on Food Lion having it. But I think one of my girlfriend says she finds it at Bloom which I think is in the DC area also.

I took the too much post down. I thought it was too much. I too emotional when I wrote it. That's why I can't get on any major beauty blog networks, so I keep the personal stuff to a mimimum.:)