My 2009 Beauty and Fashion Resolutions...

Thursday, January 01, 2009




It has taken me two weeks to come up with these...I didn't do any last year...I don't know why..






Here we go!




-Take care of my brows- I was butching with a razor for a minute, but now I'm back to plucking after I do my weekly mini-facial.




-Stick to my hair regimen( March 2009 will six months...)




-Give 100% to Rural Glamour...It's my year!!




-Take a trip to Dashing Diva in Hickory NC




-Transform my style to "Ladylike and Laidback"...




-Try new nail techniques like konads and designs...




-Continue to "Shopping My Stash"...




-Get a Rachael Ray Evoo Shirt (lol)




-No weave...unless I get some moolah for a professional sew-in




-Visit Ulta in Greenville and the CCO in Gaffney more...




-No beauty orders online without discount codes...






What are yours, My Divas??






Jamie



4 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 4:37 PM said...

I'm working on mine. Hope to post it tomorrow. Great list chica!

Unknown on 6:58 PM said...

1)Letting hair grow out.
2)Dress more my age and not like Im 60.
3)Wear sunscreen.
4) Exfoliate

Anonymous said...

stop spending!

Unknown on 4:44 PM said...

Ladies...I knew ya'll can do it!!!I'm going to do a six month checkup in June 2009.