Review: Tarte ReCreate natural anti-aging foundation with Wrinkle Rewind™ Technology SPF 15

Monday, January 26, 2009


This weekend, I had the chance to try out some great new goodies from Tarte. They are blazing trails in "green beauty" and I want to get on board. I've have been wearing Tarte ReCreate
natural anti-aging foundation with Wrinkle Rewind™ Technology SPF 15 in Warm Walnut
( picture above). Here's why I'm in LOVE with this foundation:
-The coverage is full...My face was fully covered, scars and all. Would make a great concealer, if you wanted to do I couple spots here and there. But I'm a "drag queen" and full face is my favorite look.Lol!
-My face was instantly moisturized. I forgot to put on moisturizer on my face Sunday morning and put on ReCreate and it didn't feel tight or dry.
-Stays put for HOURS. Not a smudge, or a stain on my clothes, nothing!! I took a nap Sunday afternoon with it on and my pillowcase was clean when I awoke.
-Perfect color match with lots of colors for brown divas...I choose Warm Walnut and it was a perfect match. Tarte's website gives you a detailed description of each color(ex: Warm Walnut-deep tan skin with yellow undertones). The Walnut color is ALREADY SOLD OUT. Go get ReCreate Foundation now!!
Jamie

0 comments: