Shopping My Stash:Too Faced Chronicles in The Future Lovers...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Helloo!!!!

How's everyone today! Today's SMS is Too Faced The Quickie Chronicles The Future Lovers. I got this, I know, two years ago. I've might have done a FOTD on it before, I can't remember. I once got a question from a reader wanting to know.."How many Quickie Chronicles are there?". I emailed Too Faced...And nobody ever got back. Don't you hate companies who don't answer emails about a product? geez....
Dusty looking....eh? I have tried to work this palette or whatever for the longest. The colors are strange mix.
Note:What I have found out in the past is that the lipglosses are all the same in the TF/QCs I've had...

I did the blue and pink shades on the eye....blended well, great combo...



I also have on the blush...which look really light but very highlighting to the cheek bones...




Jamie


0 comments: