N.O.T.D. V-Day Mani #1...Love My Nails Crazy For You,Revlon Black Lingerie, and OPI Don't Toy With Me...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On Saturday afternoon, I got a professional mani ( the first in a LONG time) courtesy of my Aunt Bonnie( Thanks Auntie!!). Well, the next day it was already chipping...see that's why I do my own nails...no money wasted.

So, I did my first of three Valentine's Day N.O.T.Ds. Yes, three. Why not? I have nothing to sad about on V-Day!! Plus, I gives me a creative license to play around with all of the reds and pinks in my collection of polishes...

I used Love My Nails Crazy For You( got it at Wal-Mart),O.P.I. Don't Toy With Me( 60% off at a Trade Secret Outlet I found at Prime Outlets in Gaffney SC) and Revlon Black Lingerie...


I like it but I don't love it. It's cute...but I got other fun stuff coming your way, stay tuned!!!
Jamie


0 comments: