Review: Wet N Wild Eye Makeup Remover...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009


A couple days ago...Your Diva had to venture to New York to a funeral( R.I.P Aunt Maxine!!!) via Amtrak Train. Yep....I know.... It's possibly the worst way to go to New York from way down South(12 hrs) but last minute plane tickets are horribly expensive for your girl's handbag.
While I waited in Penn Station for my train, I scooted over to Duane Reade to see if there were any beauty goodies that I haven't seen down south. I saw and copped Wet N Wild Eye Makeup Remover. Its only was 2.99. Here's the scoop:
Positive: removes the eye makeup completely pretty fast...the formulation is light and non oily...you don't have to shake it up to mix it...small size for travel friendliness:)
Negative:Burned my eyes AND the skin around it! It also smells like green rubbing alcohol.
Consensus: I'll keep it. I'll put it in my pre-packed beauty bag for the next trip( that will hopefully not be on a train...whew!)
Jamie

1 comments:

♥ Nikki ♥ on 4:00 PM said...

Sorry it burned your eyes, ouch. But thanks for the reveiw! Nice blog.