Rural Glamour: MAC Hello Kitty Too Dolly Look...

Thursday, February 19, 2009


1) I'm standing the side door of my house...taking a picture. It's got the best lighting. Check the "hell box" known as my stove. If you put ANYTHING it will burn it up!!


2) Yes,I bought some MAC. LOL!!!! First time in probably a year or more.


3) And that's a wig. "Old ye faithful" I called her. Watching Ateya videos got back in the wig game.



*sigh* I love this quad. I went ahead splurged. $44. whew. I agree with Makeup by RenRen said in her last video...I rather the packaging been pink or white...


Not the best blending but I about to re-up on my brushes. I got some old brushes and I figured out that I can get some good MAC or Bobbi Brown brushes via the CCO. One brush a month or One brush every two months...I got a MAC 213 brush for $15.75 last week.





I got the look from this You Tuber...Thanks! She also did one for the Lucky Tom Quad...
Jamie


0 comments: