Shopping My Stash: L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad in Catwalk Prowler...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!!! or lets make it a HAPPY MONDAY!! lol!!

I'm feeling goofy..got alot going on positive and negative, but I rather not spoil the day worrying...:)

Dug up this lovely Quad sans the top,L'Oreal Wear Infinite in Catwalk Prowler, up last night in an attempt to do some Shopping My Stash posts...Do you cousins enjoy these posts? I do them because money is so tight it makes no sense to spend money on makeup when I got so much at home. Do ya'll shop your stashes?


I never knew how to work this quad. You know, I think that's why I have alot of eye shadow. It looks good when I buy it but then I don't know how to use it when I get it home....lol!( People who know me don't EVEN believe that)


Great Pigmentation!! I mean, seriously, L'oreal...you don't make 'em like this anymore,man!!



Jamie

7 comments:

Nemesis on 2:26 PM said...

That looks damn good on you...

Unknown on 4:53 PM said...

Thanks!!

B on 5:26 PM said...

These colors are gorgeous on you!

Unknown on 4:40 PM said...

Hmm Is this one still for sale on the market? Im digging it!

Unknown on 5:04 PM said...

Meredith- Unfortunely not:(

Unknown on 5:05 PM said...

Brigitte-Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!