N.O.T.D. N.Y.C. In A New York Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in Park Avenue...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hi Cuzins!!!

I'm back and focused!!! I had long and very nice weekend. Then, I slept wrong on Saturday and woke up with the worst 'crick' in my neck and upper back. I've been battling this pain for three days!!! But, I feel a bit better:)









I picked up N.Y.C's In a New York Minute Quick Dry Nail Color in Park Avenue ( all the colors are named by places in NYC)with a coupon for a Free N.Y.C product under 2.87 coupon found in All For You Magazine( that's only sold@ Wal-Mart).











It does exactly what it says, dries quickly. I like the shade I choose, even though after three coats I could see my nail underneath. Plus, a top coat is essential for this nail polish formula. It was chipping when I woke up the next morning.



Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THIS POST!! Do i have to buy this magazine to get the coupon?!?! i bought this polish in times square the other day and it's faboulous!! it's shiney, deeply coated, and lasts very well with little to no chipping, and dries quickly!! i'm not feeling this color in your pic. you should try times square!!

Unknown on 11:10 AM said...

hi! yes I bought the mag to get the coupon. I'll check times square out! thanks!