RG Project: Beauty Treats Twist Lip Gloss in Oh Baby and Chambord...

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I got two Beauty Treats Lip Gloss in Oh Baby and Chambord from This N' That for 1.25 a piece. I didn't expect them to have any quality...

With the flash...Oh Baby(left) and Chambord( right)...
Without the flash...same thing as above:)



Me,wearing Oh Baby...
I love them!!! They both have the qualities I like in lip glosses, which is a bit of pigment and not alot of shine( no greasy mouth!) and they were 1.25 a piece....Chambord reminds me of MAC Viva Glam 6.
Jamie


2 comments:

Rai on 1:52 PM said...

OMG! Those look great.
Reminds me of Too Faced gloss.

Beauty Treats is another great brand, I never seen those before.
You find all the good stuff. lol

Unknown on 5:43 PM said...

I have some too faced glosses in a couple of beauty chronicles...they are some great glosses.:)