Review:Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash...

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I got TWO free full size samples of Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash in the mail to review for my cuzins!!


Pros:

-Its a body wash but has enough scrubbing texture to be a lightweight daily scrub. I normally like my scrubs to be heavy, chunky, and moisturizing. But as the summer approaches and I battle body acne, I need something lighter and daily. This is it ladies!!

-The bottle is shaped perfectly for the shower and holding it while under the water. No need to worry about you dropping it on your pinky toe( like me).:)


-The scent is very familiar to me...I smells like mark. Hollywood Pink fragrance. Avon and mark. normally do this scent in the winter and fall. So, the scent of Caress Evenly Gorgeous is warm and toasty, like toasted vanilla.



Cons

- none. I love it.:)



Jamie

4 comments:

Atiyah on 1:45 PM said...

Thanks another shower gel to add to my growing collection.

Rai on 1:53 PM said...

I just got a sample in the mail for this yesterday.

It smells amazing.

Pigskin Loving Lady on 9:07 AM said...

I purchased this based soley on your recommendation Jamie and I LOVE IT!! woohoo summertime skin...refreshed and glowing. I still want you to come do my eyes...;-)

Unknown on 4:35 PM said...

I'm glad everyone's loving it!! I'm on my second full size bottle!!


PLL- Anytime diva!!! Do you live in the Carolinas?