Shopping My Stash: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic Eye Shadow in Sultry...

Friday, June 26, 2009

First, I want to thank the Lord for my aunt....who's my landlord. She the best landlord/rental company/BFF EVER!!! She is getting my bathrooms renovated!!! Yippeee!!! Normally, I hate house renovations. My mother is obsessed with painting, knocking down walls and ish, so it was a constant thing when I lived with her.

But those bathrooms are looking GREAT so far! I had to clean ALL my stuff out of BOTH bathrooms and store it in the guest room. While cleaning, I found this quad, Very Sexy Mosaic Trio in Sultry. This must have been part of a gift with purchase because it's smaller than normal ones I've seen...

The pigment is super light. I was building and building and building for this color. My look isn't even EVEN! Though it might look like a good grey smokey eye prospect...its going in the trash.

I created some nude lips with a Styli-Styli pencil...review soon:)
Jamie

0 comments: