Shopping My Stash: MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet....

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I swapped for MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet on MUA about a year ago and had yet to really see how it performs...I took a concealor brush and applied Macroviolet like a base then did a purple e/s out of a Santee palette I have. Then I use NYX White e/s as a highlight...

Macroviolet didn't move off my eye all day...Those MAC Fluidlines are great eye shadow bases, even though I only own one. lol!

I took this photo like 6 hrs after putting my makeup on, so excuse my greasy-ness...love that pretty dark lavender...Wonder if I put a black pigment on top of Macroviolet what would happen...hmmmm....
Jamie


1 comments:

*B* Fab on 8:06 PM said...

that macroviolet was my sh*t! lol! When it first came out i was working at nordstrom so I got it for cheap! I loved it so much i went through a few that year! I have a brand new one i haven't opened and you just made me want to try it as a full eyeshadow! WOW! it looks awesome! I just used it as a liner, DAILY without fail but I used the gel liner brush from Bobbi Brown! ah! now im going to play in my makeup!