Zoya MatteVelvet Collection and N.O.T.D Zoya Loredana....

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I just knew I wasn't going to fall into the Matte Nail Polish trend...I knew it!! I mean, I own one matte nail polish( its a Sinful Colors polish, forgot the name) and it sucks, so I just thought I would try to ignore this Fall Beauty trend...

Then that Zoya 5000 offer rolled around on Twitter and it was too hard to resist!!! So, I picked the three Zoya MatteVelvet in Loredana, Dovima, and Posh....

Today I'm wearing Loredana and I love it!!! It's more of a velvety sheen than pure matte. You still get some gloss but it pulls off the matte look. Its a good breakway from all the tropical colors I've been wearing on my nails this summer and has me wanting Fall to show up....now!! The only negative I will say about the Loredana color is that its THICK. I thought it might be old, how thick and streaky it went on. Make sure ya'll screw tops on good, Zoya. MMMMkkkay?

Jamie


www.city-itis.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/ruralglamour

0 comments: