NK HD Project:Weekend Smokey and Church Blues and Browns

Monday, October 12, 2009

I play in my make-up constantly.

I learned the hard way that this was a good way to learn any technique.

This weekend, I 'played' in the makeup...

Sunday, I wore NK HD shadows in #3021 and #3016
I also used NK Reflection Duo lipstick/lipgloss in R001....a berry, chocolate color. It was $1.99
I freaking love this duo...I must go check out the other colors again....
Complete look for Sunday!!! With a goofy smile:)


Saturday, on my way out, I practiced and rocked a smokey eye with NK HD in #3017 and Sephora Duo in No 5....

I think I did really good....Smokey eyes are tricky for my eye...this a probably a year's worth of progress...
Jamie

7 comments:

G. on 5:54 PM said...

Those NK shadows are gorgeous and your eye look is even more gorgeous! Well done! :)

So where do you find NK shadows in your area? I have only seen them mentioned here and there online but I've never been able to find them in my area. I'm so jealous!

Unknown on 9:40 PM said...

I'm loving your Sunday smokey eye.
The NK reflection Duo lipstick/lipgloss in R001 looks great on you!!! Is this product new to the cosmetics line? I don't see it on their website. I will defintely look for this product line the next time I'm in the BSS or discount store.

Unknown on 4:16 PM said...

Recessionista!: thanks! I found them at a local Beauty Supply Store. When I first posted on them, I couldn't find them online either.:(

Lexelle:thank you! I'm not sure if its new or not. It was first time I saw them at my BSS. I almost looked over them because they were at the counter with alot of other cheapie glosses. I hope you find them! they are so worth it!

yummy411 on 9:37 PM said...

go jamie! go jamie! loving the smokey eye!

Unknown on 4:36 PM said...

kia- thanks love!

HeavenLei/Blumoonbabe on 12:02 AM said...

Ohh, Gon' girl! I might have to use mine for this look! good job!

-HeavenLei

Unknown on 1:06 PM said...

HeavenLei: lol!! now you going have to list your favorite duos with the NKs!