NOTD: Hard Candy Mr. Wrong....

Monday, October 12, 2009

Believe it or not....

The 2nd Wal-Mart I checked...had the entire Hard Candy line....( for peeps in my area, its the E. Main Street Wal-Mart in Spartanburg. Dorman Center Wal-Mart has it too:))

I stood and picked, edited, open cellophane packages of super cute products. But at the end, it was just pretty, trendy packaged makeup that I had seen before....I thought none of of it was fresh or new, just cute and cheap.

I felt like Hard Candy belonged in Target but the prices would be WAYYYY higher.

I'll kept perusing and scoping out everyone else's review before I buy anything else. I'm actually proud of myself for not getting caught up in packaging because I do. I'm a Marketing dream customer!

I only picked up Mr. Wrong Nail Polish....thanks to Nouveau Cheap who did a NOTD and review on it:)!

Picture do no justice. Its a gold/silver/ copper foil with undertone of a shimmery purple.... I own nothing like it...so can't compare it. But I can say if you don't buy anything from the Hard Candy line....get Mr. Wrong. It a nail polish homerun.:)


Jamie

5 comments:

G. on 5:51 PM said...

Yay!!! Sooo glad you like this one! It's really like no other shade I can think of and a pretty good deal for the price. Great review! :)

Rai on 5:54 PM said...

I haven't seen it yet! :(
I wonder if it's at the other 2 near by.

Unknown on 4:18 PM said...

Recessionista!: Thank you for turning me on to the color! your reviews are awesome on the Hard Candy line and I love your drugstore paparazzi pics!

Rai: Hey!! Go look. I think you will love a lot of it:)

yummy411 on 9:38 PM said...

can't wait to get this! friday!

Unknown on 4:36 PM said...

kia-You'll love it, i know it!!! I want that teal color they have too but i trying hold back.