Review:NK Duo Diamond Eye Shadow in ND09 Lux.....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

At my local BSS, right under the NK HD eye shadow section, are NK Duo Diamond Eyeshadow. There are about 13 shades...duos for $2.49 a piece. So I picked up ND09 Lux, a bronze/gold duo shade....
The pigment is nice...when I swatched ND09 Lux, it was this glittery texture.....
This is both colors...the darker bronze side on the lid into the crease and the gold crease to almost the brow bone...They are really glittery, probably better used wet. I'll be honest, it took me a month before I bought one, fearing too much glitter. But, the color is the intensity I like....
Jamie

3 comments:

Mike Lowrey on 9:53 AM said...

Cool Site.

A woman that can look hot without breaking the bank is a guy's dreamgirl!

;-)

Lyn on 12:31 AM said...

I love this peachy pink coral color! super fabuloso on you!

Unknown on 2:56 PM said...

thank you girl!! I thought about buying some more of these, but idk.