Review: Michael Kors Very Hollywood....

Friday, December 11, 2009






I was super happy to get a Michael Kors Very Hollywood perfume sample in my Sephora order....

Here's a description of the scent off his site:

'The Eau de Parfum makes its debut with shimmering jewels of mandarin and iced bergamot. Scene-stealing gardenia follows suit with a decadent performance of award-worthy glamour.'



Rural Glamour Opinion: It smells EXACTLY like the original Michael Kors, with lots of up front gardenia. I like it but its not a fresh take from his scents. I expected more. The bottle is absolutely fabulous. If I had 'collector' money I would buy it for the bottle but for now, I'll pass.


Jamie

Picture: www.michaelkors.com

2 comments:

Kate Gene on 7:03 AM said...

I was wondering what that perfume smelled like! It's unfortunate that the scent didn't end up being what you had hoped for, but yes, the packaging is fierce!

xx,

Kate Gene
http://katiegene.blogspot.com/

Unknown on 7:47 PM said...

I love the packaging too!