Rural Glamour: Revlon Illuminance Creme Eye Shadow in Electric Pop....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I got Electric Pop with the BOGO Free last week. I've been wanting this for a minute and my CVS only had one left...whew.
I actually own two other Illuminance Creme shadows....They are dirt old...I mean pre-kids old. I used rock the hell out the second one. See, its at pan! I didn't really care about creasing, shading, blending back then.

( I don't use them now. I just keep them for nostalgia sake, like my two Caboodles train cases.:))
I used all four colors.

Of course they crease. BUT, if you had the matching powder shadows for this palette...that would be the bizness!
Say HELLO to my broken-out face!!lol!
If you don't care about creasing, buy it. Its really pretty and I plan on using it for base colors...

Jamie

2 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 4:50 PM said...

Those Revlon cremes crease something awful! I knew you'd like the Electric Pop shades. Try a neutral MAC pigment with them to hold the color & keep from creasing.

Lyn on 12:44 AM said...

Do you have udpp? I used the same creme shadows under that and I didn't crease for the 16 hrs I had it on! but I have dry lids.. I used the green on st. pattys day with mac's bitter e/s and it was amazinggg! I love this particular set of creme shadows! I liked the way you rocked that blue girl!?!