Rural Glamour: Kleancolor Hawaiian Rainbow Splendor Palette....

Monday, June 28, 2010

I purchased Kleancolor Hawaiian Rainbow Splendor from my local BSS for $2.99. I thought the colors were INSANE. I'm definitely a bright color eyeshadow girl...Blues, Greens, Pinks just pull me inside!!! lol!
I used the blue, green, black and white colors on my eyes to create the look. Soft textured, good pigmentation, all satins, no glitters...
Blended well too...I would say this was a good buy, great buy for $2.99....
But not all things under $3 are good. Check the powder on my face in this picture...LA Colors Powder for $2 and it was a SUPER FAIL. Not all things cheap are good. My mug is the example of that!!!

Jamie

2 comments:

Shaima812 on 3:13 AM said...

You look so lovely

Unknown on 10:06 PM said...

thank you!