Rural Glamour: Wet N' Wild ColorIcon Palette in Greed....

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hi Everyone!!

So glad to be back on the beauty grind!

First Stop: Wet N' Wild ColorIcon Palette in Greed....
I've been really trying to avoid buying one of these ColorIcon Palettes. I seriously have ALOT of eyeshadow, cheap eyeshadow and I don't need anymore. But, who was I kidding? Product Junkyism is a DISEASE!!!! I just got one for now...

The colors are very pigmented but the levels of pigment are very different. The black shade in this palette is like coal soot. Its bit too much, so you have to apply with a small brush and a lite hand. I like that there are three matte shades. I'm so happy that drugstore brands are doing more mattes instead of being lazy and doing a boat load of shimmers. Is it cheaper to make a shimmer or something? *shrugs*

Greed reminds alot of my very first eye shadow shades that purchased from MAC back in '97...
My look is inspired by FashionDivaCC on You Tube...She did tutorials on all the ColorIcon palettes...
I forgot to apply mascara...really...last week was a long LONG week.






Jamie

2 comments:

TTLOVE218 on 10:29 AM said...

You did a great job! That looks wonderful on you.

Unknown on 9:39 PM said...

thank you!