Weekly Goals: 8/23/2010...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

BannerFans.com



Forgot to do the goals and that's why I failed like a test on the first day of school. smh

Let's get a fresh start:

Weekly Goals:

1) No flip-flops
2) 1 yoga/2 cardio workout ( I might try to get 2 yoga workouts in...kinda don't like the instructor, but I can go the morning class instead)
3)wear my hair out once a week( new one: I need wear my hair out at least once a week, I'll try and see if I can do it, probably on Tuesday, which is wash day)
4) Wash hair on Tuesday
5) Deep Condition this week
6) Water at meals only (HARD...I'm sweet tea FIEND lol)


What are your weekly goals???

Jamie

1 comments:

Donna on 12:52 PM said...

I love that there are no comments here. We're all saying, "Uh uh, no way! Not giving up anything or doing anything hard!" I guess you're the only good girl with a bunch of bad girl readers. lol