Being a Pearista and Pear Tree Greetings Holiday Preview!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I love the holidays especially Christmas. If I dont do anything, I send out Christmas cards and greetings to friends and family. The last two years have been tough financially but I always feel the need to give and give words and smiles through paper.

Pear Tree Greetings has selected me as a "Pearista", a blogger for Peartree Greetings, and truly excited for the opportunity. I will be bringing you previews, giveaways and news from Peartree Greetings straight to Rural Glamour!


Here's is the 2010 Holiday Preview,now available to order. Its never to early to get started on your customized cards whether you have a big family or you are single person. I love the personalized touch of these Christmas Cards!




This is my favorite of the bunch....The Noel Greeting Tag Photo Christmas Card.....




Inside you can customized a note about the year with your family with a collage of pictures....how special is that!




Visit Pear Tree Greetings online, Facebook, and Twitter!!



0 comments: