E.O.T.D with Christi Harris Precision Brow Planning Kit....

Wednesday, October 06, 2010









In the kit, there a trio of browns and two hightlighting colors to enhance and fill in brows. You also can use these colors to create a neutral or natural eye. How is that for multi-tasking kit? I dont know many brow kits that do that....

Here is the eye look. Its the browns, including the one I filled my brows with also, and the lightest highlight color on the brow bone....


I love the look! I'm in to neutral looks these days so it was a perfect combination.

3 comments:

Mz. More on 11:01 PM said...

I love neutral eyes with pink lips. Very pretty!

Donna on 4:20 AM said...

Jamie, I'm beginning to think everything looks good on you!

Unknown on 10:03 PM said...

MzMore-thank you!
Donna-Awww! thank you! I got some bad looks too. lol