How I paid $.70 for a $13.99 product! Almay Pure Blends Translucent Matte Powder Review....

Monday, January 17, 2011

 Emotional Eater, Emotional Shopper. I'm both.

I had just dropped the kids off with their dad and I missed them already. Six years and every time its never easy. So I dropped into CVS to scan the clearance one, two, three more times.;/ I hit the red "slot" machine first and got blessed with a $3.00 off any Almay Product!

I grabbed the Almay Pure Blends Translucent Matte Powder ( <---check out the link! Amazon has it for $2.70!). It was originally 13.99....down 75% to 3.49 then I was able to use the $3 off coupon...so then it was $.49 but then Nimrata and her pimp Mark hit me for SC taxes and it all came up to be $.70!!

For the first time...I didnt have a wallet full change, so like a loser I had to use my Debit card...for $.70. smh. lol!
 Here it is....Almay Pure Blends Translucent Matte Powder. I had been looking for a good setting powder since I ran out of my e.l.f powder and I wasn't about order nothing from their arses online.

Swatched on the back of my hand it looks wayyyyy too light. But buffed in with a Kabuki brush over my foundation and its matte, smooth perfection.I've never had anything like it.

And the matte look lasts for hours. I mean HOURS like five hours. That's long time for me to be matte considering I get shiny super quick. Even at $3.49 or $2.70 its great deal. I might go back to see if any are left, to stock up. I'm such a stockpiler. LOL!



2 comments:

G. on 11:20 PM said...

Awesome!! My lovely reader Donna shared your post with me (how did I miss it??) and I'm linking to it in the CVS beauty clearance update I'm working on right now. What a deal! :D

Unknown on 9:20 AM said...

Cool!