Fresh Coat: NARS Jungle Red....

Tuesday, March 15, 2011



Last week, I SCORED NARS Jungle Red Set ( above) brand new, never opened at Marshalls on clearance for $15.

Yassss......cousins, $15 bucks.

I thought would use the NARS Jungle Red polish first. I love a classic red polish. It reminds me of my Grandma and how her hands were always neat and groomed and nails polished the color red. That red polish, which was either Revlon Cherries In The Snow, or some Sally Hansen color, made her ring adorned hands look finished and perfect. Red polish also reminds me of my mother, who wears red or some shade of red polish, ONLY.





Ok.

These pictures with the flash...lie. lol! NARS Jungle Red is actually a dark, bloody red but the camera reads it as a true red. I actually like the camera's reading of the shade.:)



It was also three coats of polish to get a good creamy finish. I've own several NARS polishes in the past:  NARS Arabesque, NARS Orgasm....The formulas are ok.





4 comments:

socialitedreams on 5:24 PM said...

i agree, formulas only "okay" to be spending so much..nice colors though

Anonymous said...

Can not believe you scored it for $15.00. I need to start looking in TJ maxx and Marshalls for makeup etc !! very informative !

Atiyah on 12:33 PM said...

WOW good find!

Unknown on 6:49 PM said...

socialite dreams: yeah, the formula is no better than the others yet it wayyy more expensive!

Beauty Tips: you need to get out there and dig then!lol! There are great deals at TJ Maxx and Marshalls on beauty stuff.

Sis- I know right! lol!