NARS Jungle Red Lipstick vs.Revlon Fire & Ice....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

 When I got NARS Jungle Red in a set for $15 along with the Jungle Red polish and Jungle Red lip liner( which I've lost ALREADY), I thought it looked familiar. Then, I pull out my LE Revlon Fire & Ice Lipstick for comparison
 Jungle Red on the left and Fire & Ice on the right....

Jungle Red look more red where as F&I looks pinker, right?
 But swatched side by side that look the same! The formulas are wayyy differenet. Jungle Red is a matte cream and Fire &Ice is creamy and slightly glossy. If you can still find Fire & Ice( I think its in a different casing, its black, in drugstores or click HERE), its a great alternate for Jungle Red.
 NARS Jungle Red with MAC Currant lip liner


What do you guys think? Dupe or what?

1 comments:

Atiyah on 3:10 PM said...

It is the same. LOL!