~Fresh Coat~ Kleancolor Red Crackle/Kleancolor Neon Yellow

Monday, May 30, 2011

 Forgive messy-ness of these Kleancolor Crackle application...I was too excited to try them! I found them at one of my local BSS for $1.99.

I wearing the Red Crackle over Neon Yellow...These crackles are very very different from my China Glaze ones:

1. It takes a minute for them to Crackle. I thought I had gotten a bad bottle.
2. Even though I applied a top coat, it started to chip and wash away the FIRST day. O_o.

Oh boy....

I got three more colors to post of the Kleancolor Crackle Polish. Pray for us. lol!


7 comments:

Statuesque on 9:41 PM said...

It chipped for me, too after the first day. I tried it again a couple weeks later and had same results. I don't like for my nails to look raggedy and it did...very disappointing.

Rai on 10:38 PM said...

This red is hot though despite the chipping! lol

Unknown on 11:16 PM said...

Minnie- awww! I got three more colors to go. I'm glad I didn't spend mad dollars on it.

Rai- I was exicited about this red too. smh.

Anonymous said...

Dang I was about to purchase this but something told me to hold back. I am not wowed by the crackle effect.

Unknown on 8:44 PM said...

Shalimar- The effect isn't for everyone...I like China Glaze and OPI better.

Anonymous said...

I prefer some of China Glaze and the bootleg LaRosa myself.

Unknown on 10:25 PM said...

Shalimar-Ive never heard of LaRosa...hmmm...:)