Google+ Badge

~Adorn'd~ Vintage Inspired Necklace and My Designs....

Friday, June 24, 2011

 Hey Everyone!!!

I picked up this necklace for $2.50 at the Goodwill couple of weeks ago. I don't think that it is "vintage". Its way too new, the hardware and clasp is more modern. I think it vintage inspired but it doesn't have a name or signature on it. I used to collect vintage and retro costume jewelry hardcore. I had an amazing collection but I wasn't wearing it, so I donated most of it.:(

 I don't wear alot of short necklaces...but this one I like alot!:)
I've ventured into making jewelry...again. I did a little dabbling in it back in 2001, 2002 even made all the hostess jewelry for my LS' wedding. I really wasn't confident in what I was doing, so I stopped. But lately, I've caught a craft bug! I have a bunch of DIY and jewelry ideas and project line up to do.

Right now, I'm trying to perfect my "craft" with my earrings before I want to sell them. I made my mother some and she's been wearing them EVERYDAY. O_o. I'm quite shocked. Be on the lookout for my jewelry posts. I'm right now inspired to make sexy hoops with beautiful beads and stones.:)




1 comments: